Thank you so much for your interest in supporting the Perros Project! Your financial contribution will make hands-on help possible to the dogs of Huanchaco. The American dollar can go a long way in Peru and we pledge to put each dollar to good use. Every dollar you give can help in a variety of ways from providing medications & veterinary attention for the dogs to purchasing materials and supplies for the shelter.
The Perros Project has official 501(c)(3) status from the IRS. That means your donation is tax deductible – woohoo!
If sending a check please make payable to: ‘The Perros Project’ and send to The Perros Project, 3525 NE 50th Ave, #310, Portland, OR 97213
Donate Today – Click HERE
At this time we are working on fundraising for the following projects and would be grateful for your support:
- Purchasing dog houses to be used by the dogs at the local shelter (currently the shelter does not have a roof so the dogs are generally not protected from the elements): $25 per shelter. 50 shelters needed.
- A monthly Spay/Neuter fund given to the Ahren Clinic in Trujillo and dedicated to the dogs of Huanchaco: $50.
- Christmas box with dog toys and blankets: $10 per dog (includes shipping).
- Funds for Peruvian veterinary students to attend our 2013 clinic.
- Initial fundraising towards the travel expenses of American veterinarians in 2013: $500 per veterinarian.